Saturday, August 1, 2009



June was Girl's camp month for me and it was wet, cold and rainy!!! We have a great group of girls and we had a lot of fun despite the weather. It's funny to look at this picture and see how many yw girls I have because when I was first called there were only four of them. I thought for sure I was going to be released soon after camp because Sarah (my 1st counselor) was moving. As a presidency we've been in for three years and I was 1st counselor for two and half years before that so I thought my time was done.

So when I called into the bishops office shortly after camp I thought for sure I was being released but that wasn't the case. It looks like I'm still in for a little while longer. This has been a really fun calling but it is a lot of work and it takes me away from my family but I know my family and I will be blessed for serving my Heavenly Father. I guess I haven't learned all I need to know from this experience in my life so I'll keep trying to get it right.

No comments: