Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 Was Great!!!



Lance is still working hard at NWR and has been with the company for nine years. He finally got one of his life long dreams of getting a brand new four-wheeler!!! We went to Moab with the Billman's where he got to break it in and have some fun. We've used it a lot and he even put a wench on the front so we can use it to plow snow in the winter. Lance is still playing basketball once a week with some guys at church but he is learning fast that he's getting old and old age is quickly catching up, however, he still loves the game and keeps pushing thru the pain. Lance was a huge help this summer while Michelle went to girl's camp for an entire week!!! He had all three kids and did a great job and the house was even clean when she got home...impressive.




Michelle is busy with working part-time, still young women's president, and keeping up with the kids. I love my job but I really love being home with the kids. We've made a lot of good memories this year and I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a wife and mother. Young Women's really keeps me busy and on my toes I currently have twenty active young women (3 of which are non-members) but I love it and I've learned so much about myself and God has given me experiences like girl's camp to let me know that He still hears me and answers my prayers. Lance did and awesome job of taking care of the kids while I was at girl's camp and while I was down from having surgery. I don't know what I would do without him and he continues to amaze me at being a great husband and father.



Kobe is in the second grade at Holt Elementary and he really likes his teacher. He likes learning how to read and write but his favorite subject (besides recess) is math. He loved going to Moab this past summer as well as camping and family reunions. Kobe is a huge help around the house especially with his younger siblings. Mom and Dad would be totally lost without him!!!. Kobe loves basketball, four-wheeling, and hunting with his uncles. He is also looking forward to turning eight and being baptized this coming year (I know, we don't look old enough to have an eight year old...j/k).


Brikley is two and half and she is our little love bug. She is our social butterfly who loves everyone especially her brothers. She loves to dance and sing as is definitely all girl. Mom is looking forward to having a permanent shopping buddy. She loves books, anything with Disney Princesses and ladybugs. We love her fun and bubbly personality.


Owen is almost fifteen months old with a smile that will light up any room. He has the cutest laugh and we are lucky to hear it often. He is a happy go lucky boy who is pretty even tempered. He jabbers constantly and we all wonder what he's saying because he sure has a lot to say. We are so blessed to have him be apart of our family and we're thankful he joined us when he did.


We feel really blessed to have the gospel in our lives along with great family and friends. We sincerely miss our beloved prophet Pres.Hinckley and we love his statement "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" so this year we are going to try a little harder to be a little better. Michelle is also going to try and keep this blog updated so that when you want to take a peek and see how our family is doing you can.
Happy New Year.
Love,
The Billman Bunch

2 comments:

carnahan fam said...

Yeah Michelle I'm so glad you started a blog! You are such an amazing woman with all you do! I think YOU need to teach ME a few things on being a super mom :) Your kids are so darling and growing so fast! We need to get Cash and Owen together when Cash gets a little bigger :) Anyway, talk to you soon!

Paige said...

Michelle - I'm so happy to see you blogging! We really need to get together again. It's been too long, like always. You guys are so cute & look great! What a fun update on your cute family! :)